Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reverse Sewing

I knew I had to do.
I didn't want to.
There's something seemingly negative about going backward,
even if it means you can go forward more positively.
 
I finally had started a
Crabapple Hills pattern,
Snowmen A to Zzzz.

 
 I don't do a lot of embroidery, but this quilt is so delightful, and, well,
my friends are all working on it too, soooo... I just had to join in.

I had bought the listed embroidery floss and started on two blocks.
Then I was reminded, when I saw another friends beautiful 
interpretation of the pattern this past weekend, that you can
choose your own floss colors.  Dah!
Wow! I liked it even more.
 
So last night, small scissors in hand,
a movie playing, I did my
reverse sewing.
 
I'm back to the beginning and heading
off to HL to see what colors speak to me.  
I'll get some seed beads too, in loo of,
the dreaded dangling french knot.

Why not!?!
You have to dance your own dance.

Until Next Time-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment