Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today: 

Looking Out My Window: Well, the wind has been blowing for days and an amazing amount of the leaves have blown down.


My Weekend Plans Include: The Fig Leaf is having their 5th Saturday Bag day, so it means Saturday is a work day.  Sunday, of course, is Halloween and we usually only have a handful of kids come.  Of course, we have more than a handful of candy!

I’m Reading: I got the latest copy of Cooking Light in the mail and it is full of wonderful recipes.  It's good reading.

Movie Marquee:  An American Rhapsody and Young @Heart.

Something Quiltie: Earlier this week I remade my list of UFO's.  I have worked on a few already and have crossed off 5 items, 4 finished and one project has left my studio for good. Yea!  How many did I have to start?  Only 21!

One of My Favorite Things: I have never been a coffee drinker.  I don't know why, but I love the smell of coffee.  When Ed roasts his coffee beans, or grinds them, and brews it, it's one of my favorite smells.

I’m Thinking About: How positive and powerful a few encouraging words can be.  If someone is feeling down or discouraged, your words can have such a uplifting effect.  Even the words that roll around in my head to myself, need to be a positive affirmation. Those words can provide pleasure and can determine our next steps.  Lift your spirits, along with someone else, and make it a habit to say something positive.

What’s For Dinner: I made chicken noodle soup yesterday, so a repeat will be perfect for tonight as well.

A Favorite Photo:
 Jane and Kyle
Halloween, 1960
Until Next Time-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment