Friday, July 16, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today:
Looking Out My Window: Once upon a time when I was visiting Kate in Lubbock, Texas, I brought a pumpkin back home.  It was called a "Fairy Tale Pumpkin". I had never seen one before.

I saved the seeds and this year I planted two in a large flower container. They are both growing like crazy.  I don't know if I'll get a pumpkin.  But maybe if I make a wish....
 
My Weekend Plans Include: It's going to be very hot, so I'll try to do things that won't cause me to combust.

I’m Reading: I am listening to This Time Together, Laughter and Reflections, by Carol Burnett.  It is a wonderful book, especially listening to her tell her story.  It has made me smile.
 
Movie Marquee:  This weekend includes, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, 1975, didn't get to it last weekend, and also The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming, 1966.  I'm still into classics.
Something Quiltie: Because I didn't have enough projects started already, I bought a new super duper pattern, called Roseville Album.http://www.gloriouscolor.com/store.php?cat=329  .  What do you think, other than "She must be crazy".
I’m Thinking About: I am visualizing Ed crossing  the finish line at the Leadville 100 race.  I know he'd appreciate everyone doing the same.!!!

One of My Favorite Things: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

What I’m Planning: I'll be up in Leadville next week and I'll be able to sew for long stretches.  I need to get some projects organized so I can work on them while I'm waiting for the "Running Man" to go by.  Ed is practicing with a mere 50 mile run.

What’s For Dinner: It's E.M.F.H. night..."every man for himself".  Maybe I'll have a grilled cheese!

A Favorite Photo: 

Until Next Time-Kyle

2 comments:

  1. That Roseville pattern? Gorgeous. But . . . oh, my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kyle!!! Good luck on your Roseville pattern. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete