Monday, August 6, 2012

Not Ready Yet


If I were at the Olympics,
I would still be doing preliminary heats.

I spent most of the weekend still prepping my latest project.

This newest appliqué has
88, one inch berries to stitch.

I was getting ready to cut and gather
circle shapes when I 
I had a lightening bolt moment,
"wool"

I even had leftover wool scraps
from another 11 PPP project I had recently completed.


We're talking small bits.

I'm actually pretty good about letting go
of small fabric scraps, but wool is another matter.
Some pieces were only one berry big, but they added
the ideal variety that I needed.


It was the perfect strategy
to get me quickly to the finish line
without expending too much extra energy.

And isn't that what it's all about.
(insert cheering crowd)
Until Next Time,

2 comments: