I love to make lists.
I made a list of the things to do
when the temperature dips to a
frosty 2 below. (-19C)
1.Stay Home- The joys of being retired,
but say a little prayer for those
who do have to travel.
2. Keep Your Insides Warm- Enjoy whatever
you like, tea, soup or hot chocolate.
I was going to put some marshmallow
fluff on top but it was as hard as rock in the jar.
Better put it on my grocery list.
There might be more cold weather.
3. Make More Lists- This is the time of year
for making lists,
Things to Do Today lists,
Projects to Finish before the End of the Year lists,
New Projects for 2015 lists
4. Enjoy the Moment- Hunker down and
watch a movie,
get caught up on your favorite blogs, or
listen to an audio book,
which you had the common sense to pick
up before the arctic blast blasted in.
5. Work on a Binding- While your watching
your favorite movie
snuggle under the quilt you've been meaning to
get the binding sewn down on and
do some stitching.
6. Feed the Birds- Don't forget our
7. Adapt Your Attire- Pull out those
warm fuzzy sweatpants that you'd never let
anyone see you in.
(sorry no photo :0)
8. Get the Mail Tomorrow- Whatever is in the
box can wait until tomorrow or whenever it
warms up enough to walk down to the end of the driveway.
9. Bake Muffins- You've got to have something
to go with the soup that's for dinner.
10. Look Out the Window- Be thankful for the
blessing of a warm house to keep you safe.