Friday, April 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday



For today:

Looking Out My Window: It took me a few minutes to figure out where the honking was coming from.  I could hear the geese, but couldn't find them. Hey, there's a pair of geese enjoying the view of the world or at least the lake from the tip of our roof.  You don't see geese up high to often.

I’m Hearing:A pair of honkers, excited about something.

My Weekend Plans Include: Elizabeth is coming up on Saturday and we are going to go to a scrapbook crop.  I haven't done that for awhile.  I know it will be fun.

I’m Reading: Still on the Secret Life of Bees and the First Family.
 
Movie Marquee: This weekend includes 3 movies, A Painted House, Bottle Shock, and Night at the Museum, Battle of the Smithsonian.

Something Quiltie:I was the presenter of the class "Stashbusters" at the store this week.  One of the points I made was: There are only so many quilts that you can make in a lifetime.  So create the ones you love. 

I’m Thinking About: How boring life would be if I woke up one morning with nothing to do.

One of My Favorite Things: when I can juggle all the balls in the air with some agility, confidence, and fun.

What I’m Planning For: I've been getting photos and paper and supplies ready for the crop.  I'm working on the year 2001.

What’s For Dinner: I wandered through Whole Foods, picked up 3 different cheeses, and a loaf of Ciabatta bread.  We'll add a glass of wine and a few bites of a spicy dark Mayan chocolate. Hmmmm!

A Favorite Photo:
Mr and Mrs. Honker

Until Next Time-Kyle

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo of the geese! They look quite lordly up there.

    ReplyDelete