Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Did You Know?

You may have known someone a long time, but do you really know them?

Here are 5 new things about me that you might not have known.

1. I have an excellent sense of direction. Tim Allen of "Home Improvements" explains why some people know where they are going.




  • Wilson: Tim, don`t sell your stupid instincts short. Do you realize that people have a tiny compass in their nose? Tim: I was never aware of that. No. Wilson: Yes, people have a tiny iron deposit in their nose. And that gives them directions to magnetic north and since men have more iron in their bodies than women, it only follows that they would make a better compass. Tim: Then how come I couldn`t find the wedding? Wilson: Well, Tim, a map is a little more accurate than your nose. It`s also a heck of a lot easier to fold. Tim: [Later; to Jill] I just got all disoriented, even though my nose is filled with iron boogers.
    2 When Ed and I first where married, I couldn't find a teaching job so I sold Avon.

    Ding Dong Avon Calling



    3.  I have a waffle iron that I never use.  I got it as a wedding present.  I love waffles. OK, occasionally I do use it. In fact, I keep a paper towel inside the griddle and keep a list of dates written on it of when I actually use it.  Let's see...last used...November, 2001, pumpkin waffles, dud.
    4. I played the flute and oboe in Jr. High and High School.  I played the flute during marching band season. Too hard to march with an oboe!
    5. I am a romantic, pretty naive and believe in happily ever after.

    Until Next Time-Kyle



  • 1 comment:

    1. Plus also, you are a considerate friend, a good writer, and you make me laugh every Friday!

      ReplyDelete