Friday, May 27, 2011

Fabulous Friday

For Today:
Looking Out My Window:  With Edwardo, my lawn boy, doing so much work, the yard is starting to look great.  The perfect perennial garden is one where there is always something blooming.  I'm not that good, but there are some bleeding hearts putting on a show.

My Weekend Plans Include: I thought it was a holiday weekend and we all should be resting, we have been invited to Denver to remove carpet from a bedroom.  I think lunch is included.  Sounds like a great deal!

I’m Reading: The Pioneer Woman: From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, A Love Story by Ree Drummond.  I didn't get to far this week.

Movie Marquee:  Mad Men, season 4.

Something Quiltie: I finished a small Dr. Seuss quilt using all the leftover pieces I had from the other 4 I've made.  That's it.  I'm done with Seuss.  

It was a Carrie Nelson's Schnibbles pattern. Perfect for 
the small pieces I had left.

I had fun with the machine quilting.

One of My Favorite Things: Crossing things off a list.

What’s For Dinner: We're trying something new, Savory Peach Chicken.  I've decided when I bring home a cookbook from the library  I have to try some of the recipes right away or don't copy them.  Otherwise, my pile gets bigger and bigger of untried ideas.


A Favorite Photo:

A sunset after a busy day.

Have a great weekend,
Until Next Time-

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to get that pattern, cute quilt! Great sunset picture!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete