Friday, November 5, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today: 

Looking Out My Window: Sun, Surf, and Sunshine and add a little sunburn.


My Weekend Plans Include: taking the road to Hana.  It's a 50+ mile road trip with beautiful beaches, waterfalls, and twisty roads. 

I’m Reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  I probably don't need the book here in this beautiful place.

Movie Marquee: No, movies this weekend.  I'm living a movie.

Something Quiltie:  I brought my A to Zzzz embroidery.  I've even worked on it a bit.

One of My Favorite Things:  Spending time with my best friend.  That would be you, Ed. But add the Mai Tai's.

I’m Thinking About: Never coming home.  Sell the house, girls, and send the $$.  We should be able to stay another week!

What’s For Dinner:  Mama's Fish House, a resturant highly recommended by everyone. Can't wait.
A Favorite Photo:  
Beach Sunset

Until Next Time- Aloha, Kyle

1 comment: