Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Little Bit of Football

I'm not what you would call athletic.
 I don't watch a lot of sports on TV 
or rarely go to a live athletic event.

But this past weekend was
full of surprises.

  It was football
and Ag Days at 
  Colorado State University.

CSU was a land grand college
founded in 1870 so agriculture was key and still is.
 To commemorate that part of the university
you can sample
Colorado agriculture products 
 during Ag Days
and if you're lucky,
you can enjoy the company
of the former dean of the 
School of Natural Resources.

 There was beef, lamb, pork, beans and tators and more.
I discovered that the original colors of the college
were pumpkin and alfalfa.

Fortunately, the color scheme was changed  to
Green and Gold.

 And from Aggies to Rams.

The best part was that during the game 
we were guests in one of the sky boxes.
with a bird's eye view

and comfy seats

and good munchies.

I did watch a little bit of the game.
 Unfortunately,
 I didn't bring them good luck.
But, it was fun anyway.
Until Next time- 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love football.
    what a beautiful day and setting.
    Miami of Ohio was a land grant too, signed by George Washington himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I'm glad that you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete