Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's Happening

I finally had some time to work on
PROJECTS!

I've been embroidering on the 
Crabapple Pattern, 
Snowmen From A to Zzz.
I've got a couple blocks done, 
but each block sure takes me a lot of time.
I must be a slow stitcher.

It's what I had planned to work on
while Ed ran his race.

But I did get a block done with Elizabeth's help this weekend.
I sure appreciated that.
There's nothing better than receiving  help from
someone when you least expect it.
Tah Dah!

Also had time to do some machine quilting on Monday.

 I have 5 small quilts ready to be quilted.

Finished one.
Now for the binding.

I actually love that part.
I guess because I can sit, do some
hand stitching  and  I'm almost done.

Don't you love striped bindings?
I'll be able to show you more of the quilt later.

I facilitate the Fig Leaf's Stashbuster's Club tomorrow.
 Here are a couple of my ideas for class.

I've found, identified and made a list 
of all of my "Unfinished Projects".
(That's always enlightening)

I've sorted them into categories.
A= Absolutely, Almost Done
B= Back on Board, I still love it and I'm ready to Bounce Back
C= Careful Consideration, to finish or not to finish that is the question
D= Dump It,

I'll pick 4 projects to work on.

Something that will be fast to finish (see quilt above)
Something that I will love to work on, (love that embroidery)
Something that has a deadline, (antique ocean wave)
and Something that is long term. (The Roseville Album Quilt)

 Ready to make some progress.
I'll keep you posted.

Until Next Time-

1 comment: