Friday, December 31, 2010

A Frigid Fabulous Friday


For Today:
Looking Out My Window: The arctic blast has finally hit, current temp is 4 with a wind chill of -8 degrees.  My wind chime is clanging.  Sounds more like teeth chattering.  We only have about 4 inches of snow but it is currently being blown horizontally. 

My Weekend Plans Include: I hope to finish my Stashbusters quilt this weekend.  That's the fun part.  We re-carpeted the living room yesterday so I need to put things back, maybe dust, maybe reorganize, maybe do some redecorating.

I’m Reading: Body of Evidence by Patricia Cornwell. 

Movie Marquee: After finishing the book, I have the movie of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."

Something Quiltie: While the carpet guy was here I retreated to the bedroom, popped in a DVD of Emma and completely immersed myself in handquilting on my Ocean Waves antique quilt.  It was heavenly.

One of My Favorite Things:  Having dinner with friends.

Becky, Me, Julie, and Norma


I’m Thinking About: With the ringing in of the new year, many thoughts naturally come to mind, not really resolutions, but rather goals.  I hope I can keep friends and family close, stay healthy, find contentment in my busy life, remember folks less fortunate than me, take pride in whatever I do, know how thankful I am to live in this great country and remember how blessed I am in every way. Happy New Year!

What’s For Dinner: Dinner out, if the cold doesn't prevent us from going.  

A Favorite Photo:

The Out Take


Christmas 2010

Until Next Time-

2 comments:

  1. And can you believe I was out with Jeff walking Cooper yesterday? We were bundled! I love the photos, particularly the one of you laughing -- such a perfect Kyle image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your out take picture, we don't get to see those, just the people taking the pictures do. More out takes should be shared!!
    If I were you, thinking of your dusting as you did it once and you don't have to do it again??
    Dinner was a lot of fun, Wednesday. I am glad we have our picture to remember it.
    See you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete