Friday, October 5, 2012

Multitasking

I love the concept of using another quilting project 
as the leaders and enders of a current project.
 It's like getting double mileage on a tank of gas.
Or better yet
multitasking,
which I love to do.
 
 The only problem
 is that you have to think and plan ahead.
Otherwise, you have nothing to sew.

I've got this great box

 that I keep my serendipity quilt in.
Every once in a while I have to stop
and regroup and open it up
to get some more

thangles,
and red and cream 2 inch strips
ready to become my "Leaders and Enders".

Once they're pinned together
in different combinations,
I'm ready to start sewing again.

It doesn't take long
before I end up with a 
great big pile of these.
 Parts for another day.
Not much effort required.

 Until Next Time-

2 comments:

  1. Great multitasking. I have never tried thangles...they look fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with quilters who can manage this!
    I can't seem to as I so want to finish what I have going -
    I love that box

    ReplyDelete