Friday, February 26, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

Have you noticed that it is getting lighter earlier each morning?  I find it much easier to get up in the mornings relying on the natural flow of the day to set the pace.  As the sun is rising earlier each day, I find myself doing the same.  I have to admit I do get a few more things done, but it is more than that.  I feel better getting up when the day is just starting, when there's the anticipation that the light of the sun is minutes away, and it's a clean page for a new day.

 
6:27 am
Looking west out my family room window at Horsetooth Rock.  Just waiting for the sun to get up high enough to catch the top of the foothills

6:39 am

6:41 am

6:50 am

7:00 am
Now I'd better get my tail in gear so I can enjoy this new day.

Until Next Time- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment