Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winter Olympic Update

The Winter Olympics have been happening for a week with lots of excitement and drama.  I have continued to experience my own Olympics.  My cross country event, jogging on the treadmill, is where I have recorded over 20 miles of endurance, the figure skating events have shown exceptional precision and I've completed 7 ocean wave pieced units, and the giant slalom and binding  is half way completed.  I'm on my way to victory.

This week Ed purchased for his home office a new printer, scanner, copier, fax machine. What a wonderful tool!  I can see all kinds of possibilities.

I scanned a few past Olympic photos that I thought you might enjoy.

 
Kyle and Jane in the first saucer sled races in 1957.
Jane is taking the position in the back and using low wind resistance techniques.


Jane completing the first snow burrowing event in 1957.

Ed ready to join the US bobsledding team

On his way to GOLD with a record time.

It's a cold and snowy day here so I guess I will go and watch a bit more of the real Winter Olympics.

Until Next Time-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment