Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Don!

Aren't birthdays great. Especially when you are young.  Today is my son-in-law's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Don!


The Simpson are one of Don's favorite characters.  I haven't watched the show before, but it did take a bit of searching for a picture that I thought I should have on my blog!  

 Don is a great guy and we are so happy to have him as part of our family.  He is my computer whiz. I appreciate his patience when he comes to visit and tackles another one of my computer questions. Don is a great cook and loves to make his favorite Greek dishes.  He's extremely creative in computer animation geared toward science.

He continues to work on his PHD at  CU's Health and Science Center and the end is in sight.  There might even be a job opportunity!  He is such a balance for Elizabeth and they make the perfect couple.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Don.
Until Next Time-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment