The first thing a person needs
to when changing careers is to
update their resume.
With my current employment
coming to a close this week,
I needed to think about what new or
refreshed skills I had acquired.
Here's what I'm thinking about adding:
1. Being able to do repetitve activities
with a continual smile and enthusisam.
2. Being able to stay up with a body in continual motion.
3. Being able to motivate or distract or redirect
a body that's in continual motion.
4. My increased ablitiy for problem
and puzzle solving.
5. Being able to keep all the balls
bouncing at the same time.
to make it all better again.
With these added skills,
I'm sure there's a new opportunity
just waiting for me.
Until Next Time-