Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let My Game Begin

 When the Olympics are in progress,
it's hard not to have a strong sense of patriotism
and excitement as we watch fellow country men
 preform athletic feats that my body just
doesn't think is normal.

To follow along in spirit,
I wanted to make something while the games were on.

I didn't have to look far to find a
project that had already been
in training and ready to head to the
starting blocks.



It has all the characteristics of a winner.

Applique- good to do while watching TV
Perfect colors - Red, white and blue

Main fabrics-all ready chosen

Preparation- Templetes- cut and ready to use.

Team Sport- part of the 11 Project Progress Plan
 Project #8

Let My Game Begin....
 Ready,
 Set,
Go!

See you at the finish line.

 Until Next Time-

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun Kyle! And I love the paisley fabrics - but then that's my generation speaking.

    ReplyDelete