Friday, December 13, 2013

Simple verses Complicated

 This week I've been working on 
two things.
 First:

  Simple
 
(the cutest panel with an added polka dot 
fabric for the borders)

 Easy
 
(Machine quilting around the shapes)

Sweet
(Adorable animals in the "in colors")

Fun 
(The perfect backing fabric)

A baby quilt for a special 
little guy way up in Montana.
***

Second:
 Complicated
(Adding beads to the never ending Halloween quilt)

 Time Consuming
 
(Adding more beads to the never ending Halloween project)

Whimsical
 
 (Using untypical colored beads for the......project!)

But Still Fun
especially because 
the never ending Halloween quilt is finally finished!
I guess I can move on to the next holiday.
Finally!
Until Next time-

5 comments:

  1. Two very cute projects, Kyle. That little guy quilt is too cute!
    I admire your tenacity with all of that beading. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both adorable! I have never put beading on a quilt, looks hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little baby quilt! I never look at panels, but I'm going to now! That one is so cute! And I love your Halloween embellishments.....those beads just make it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great quilts with fun personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun quilts! Id say it is time to move forward and leave halloween in October!!

    ReplyDelete