Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Joy"

When do you feel the most creative?
Sometimes it's when I'm alone and
then other times, it's when I'm
surrounded by creative people.

I look forward each day to reading
the blogs that I follow. 
These bloggers are very motivating
and I'm always inspired by the work that they share on line.

I have also been blessed with some
close friends, both in mind set and proximity,
who are very creative.
They can easily energize me,
charge me up,
and make me step off into a new direction.

This weekend I was gifted a 
lovely handmade gift from one of my creative friends.
She does bring "joy" to my life.

Projects don't have to be complicated
to be creative,
just an interesting way of seeing things.
 
 And what's not to love about this sweet pillow,
especially with all that lovely French General fabrics.

And thank you, to all the bloggers that 
share ideas and their creative process,
you continue to enrich my life and
bring me "joy".

 Until Next Time-

6 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing as you. Who wouldn't love something made with French General Fabrics! The word "Joy" makes the pillow special though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pillow! The word JOY is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow is wonderful! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful pillow and gift from your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pillow! We are so lucky to be able to meet so many inspirational people through this medium, aren't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a joyful gift! Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete