Monday, November 7, 2011

A little of this and that

Ed has to do some traveling this week.
I always know what direction he is heading by 
what he packs.
If he's adding his boots,
he's heading out to cowboy country,
 in this case, Wyoming.

We are counting the days for many things this week.

For me it's counting 3 more work days.
I have received so many wonderful comments and 
well wishes from customers. Thank you, all.

For Elizabeth it's counting the days until she meets her
bouncing baby boy Backos face to face.
We can't wait.
It could be any day now.

Should I count how many pumpkin recipes I've made
in the past couple of weeks?
What's new at the pumpkin patch?
This is the perfect cookie if you are in need of some
chocolate and pumpkin therapy or any other combination.
I included a cup of milk chocolate chips and 
reduced the butterscotch chips to 1/2 cup and then
added a 1/2 cups of raisins.

Pumpkin Pie Bread
My friend, Julie, shared this recipe with me last year.
I must have needed more of a chocolate fix, I sprinkled some
mini chocolate chips that were lingering in the pantry, on the
top before I baked the loaves. 
It's a good combo.
Pumpkin bread is always moist 
and tastes like what fall would taste like.

November is a month of giving thanks
and counting our blessings great and small.
 Slow down and enjoy the days of November.

Until Next Time-

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I need to make some more pumpkin bread and put chocolate chips on top!!

    ReplyDelete