Friday, December 3, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today:
Looking Out My Window: The neighborhood fox actually just ran through the yards and stopped to rest on my patio.  She looks perfect.

My Weekend Plans Include: Ed is off to Denver to play handball, so I am on my own most of Saturday.  Shopping is out. Too many people.  I might have to be domestic and clean house!  

I’m Reading: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  Have you read it?  I've gotten mixed reviews.  

Movie Marquee: The Last King and Fool's Gold.

Something Quiltie:  I have been handquilting on my antique Ocean Wave quilt.  I haven't handquilted anything for quite awhile.  I had forgotten how relaxing it makes me feel.   My fingers are a bit sore, not being used to the needless pricks of the needle, but the quilt is looking great.
 
One of My Favorite Things: I'm listing Ed today.  He is such a generous and wonderful guy.  He is in the process of setting up a scholarship in his name in the School of Natural Resources at CSU. 


I’m Thinking About: My quilt group had our annual Christmas party last night.  These women hold a special spot in my heart.  Good friends are a treasure.

What’s For Dinner: Saturday is a banquet at CSU.  Occasionally, Ed is still on the guest list. Thanks to the scholarship.  Today is a little Eggplant Parmesan.

A Favorite Photo: 
Ed on Thanksgiving

We love to watch the Food Network.  
Why does this picture make us laugh?
Because Ed is an "iron" Chef!
Look carefully!

Until Next Time-

No comments:

Post a Comment