Monday, September 20, 2010

SURPRISE!

This weekend was totally out of the box.
Where was Kyle?
Clues...
I was in the land of...

 


Did you guess?
Minneapolis.
But the question remains, why?

I am lucky enough to have two friendships that each span over 55 years.
I met Karen when I started kindergarten and we have
remained friends ever since.
Janet and I have been friends since preschool. WOW!
 This year we all turned XX.
Karen's birthday is this week and one of her dear friends,
Cathryn, planned a surprise party for her.
Well, Janet jumped on a plane from Detroit and
I jumped on a plane from Denver and we both
came to the party!

And did we surprise Karen.

 Surprise!

Janet, Karen and Me

Needless to say, it was a wonderful
weekend, full of old memories
and new.

Two things to remember...
go outside the box once in a while and 
do something unexpected
and friendship is valuable.

Until Next Time-Kyle

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how much fun!! That was a great surprise! Did you get to go to the Mall of America?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! What a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You beatcha! Yah, Dat was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no, and you weren't there for very long, we are going to have to get rid of that accent!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete