Friday, September 17, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today: 

Looking Out My Window: It's another beautiful morning in Colorado, a beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine.
 
My Weekend Plans Include: Lots of surprises.  I'll share later.

I’m Reading: My library holds have all come at once.  I'm still working on House Rules by Jodi Picoult, but I've also picked up two books by Janet Evanovich, Sizzling Sixteen and Hero at Large.

Movie Marquee:   This is Ed's weekend for his movies. Guy stuff.

Something Quiltie: I started hand quilting my antique Ocean Wave.  It's been awhile since I have just sat down and done some hand quilting.  It felt good to get back into the rhythm.  My philosophy has been do just a hoop a day.  Sorry to say, I might need to revamp my thinking.

I’m Thinking About: Elizabeth called with some good news this week, Don has scheduled his defense. That means he is almost through and will graduate in Dec. He'll officially be Dr. Don.  I'm proud of all my kids.

One of My Favorite Things: I splurged on a manicure and even a pedicure this week.  My poor extremities were so dry and in need of some pampering.  It felt good for someone else to take care of me.

What’s For Dinner: Everyone probably thinks I only eat turkey burgers, but they are perfect on a Friday night when I am tired.

A Favorite Photo:  
 Positano, Italy
Don't you wish we were on a plane heading there?

Until Next Time-Kyle

3 comments: