Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Pantry Raid

Every once in a while you just have to do it.  It gets to the point where you can't find anything.  It's a mishmash of cans, dried stuff, and boxes of who knows what. Suddenly you realize that you have 15 cans of refried beans.  The Pantry has become a store house for all kinds of edible and non-edible items.


 Have you gotten this notice in your mailbox this week?  The National Association of Letter Carriers are having their annual Stamp Out Hunger food drive on Saturday, May 8.  If you need the specifics check out the website.

Plan a Pantry Raid

The Before
Time to sort, rearrange, and share.

The After
Much Better

I threw out a few cans of soup from the Carter Administration and now I am good to go.  I know what's in there and I don't have to get refried beans for awhile!

Until Next Time-Kyle

3 comments:

  1. looks like you've got enough pasta too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should send me some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you going to do with all those cans of refried beans? I'm a little bit afraid that they will turn up in some cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete