Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today:

Looking Out My Window:  The grass is super green.  The snow brought a lot of welcomed moisture.  But I'm ready for spring!

My Weekend Plans Include: Maybe planting the tomato plants outside, heading to Denver on Sunday to help Elizabeth start packing, a friend's birthday celebration and a couple of hours at the store Saturday morning.

I’m Reading: Oprah, a Biography by Kitty Kelly.  I'm not sure if I can listen to the whole book, but her story is interesting.
 
Movie Marquee: Rescue Dawn and Lawrence of Arabia

Something Quiltie: Time for a bobbin clean-up.  All my bobbins are filled.  Time to use up the different colored threads, get the bobbins empty so I can start over again.

I’m Thinking About:  I heard this quote: "The older you get, the more important it is not to act your age." Never stop doing, never give up, always be an example to everyone around you, believe in yourself and in what you are doing, just keep on keeping on.  Dr. Wayne Dyer said," Refuse to let an old person move into your body!"  Amen.

One of My Favorite Things:  Mud wrestling,  OK, I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

What I’m Planning: The weekends are always so busy.  I always plan more than what I can ever get done. Time to be efficient.

What’s For Dinner:  Cabbage rolls, Ed's favorite.

A Favorite Photo: 
Kyle, 1979, First Grade Teacher
(The small chairs were a give away.)
Until Next Time-Kyle

1 comment: