Friday, May 28, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today:

Looking Out My Window:  Are the millers back? There are 4 miller moths hanging on to the screen door. Yuk!



My Weekend Plans Include: One more trip to Denver.  It's the final moving day for Elizabeth and Don.  Monday will be a " let's relax and play day."

I’m Reading:  I had nothing to pick up this week from the library so I picked up Agatha Christie's,  Miss Marple Investigates, Sweet...
 
Movie Marquee: I'm watching the first season of The No 1 Ladies Detective Agency.  Then we also have The Ultimate Gift and the Bridge on the River Kwai.  Summer is a good time to watch some of the classics.

Something Quiltie: Quilting is both an solitary and social activity.  It's gives me the opportunity to balance the time I enjoy being with me and the time I can spend with my friends.

I’m Thinking About: I guess winter is officially over so maybe it's time to take the flannel sheets off the bed.  I'll make it a priority this weekend.

One of My Favorite Things: I enjoy watching the accomplishments of my family.  It's not just the big things but all the small things that add up.

What I’m Planning: I'm actually planning on planting some flowers, but I haven't even bought them yet.  Who knows, my pots may remain empty this year.

What’s For Dinner: Don't you love leftovers: Red Beans and Rice and Sweet Potato Biscuits. 

A Favorite Photo: 

Until Next Time-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment