Monday, November 23, 2009

CELEBRATE!

Today is a special day.  It is Kate and Jessica's quarter of a century birthday.  WOW!




Twenty five years ago, today was the Friday after Thanksgiving and I had a date with the hospital to deliver two babies.  I was thankful we had a scheduled time, even though it was a couple weeks early.  There was no more room for two babies to grow.  These were the days before you knew if you were having boys or girls, so we were prepared for boys or girls or one of each.


Look what we brought home!

I love this picture because Jessica is telling us that we have two babies.  Or she could be reminding Kate that she is not the only one.

For the past 25 years, as twins and as unique individuals, my girls have grown into beautiful, caring, intelligent adults before my very eyes.  What a blessing they have been and always will be.

Kate and Jessica
I hope I didn't mix you up 25 years ago!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Until Next Time- Kyle

1 comment: