Monday, November 9, 2009

The Amazing Race


My favorite TV show right now is The Amazing Race.  It is a "must" watch on Sunday nights.  If you know the premise of the show, it's that each team has to go from point A to point B and do detours or challenges along the way on their race around the world.   


Well, I wasn't racing around the world today, just around Fort Collins and my day was an amazing race from start to finish.  I started at...

maneuvering up and down the aisles with my list in hand.   And ended at ...



with 10 other stops in between. The aim with errands is to have a plan, have a list, try and keep focused on  the list and get in and out as quickly as you can.  It's when I start to linger that I get into trouble.

It's a great feeling at the end of  "errand day" to look at what you have accomplished.  My list was long, but now as the sun has set and the day is almost over, I can *sigh* and relax and feel good about what I did.  Don't you love it when you have a day like that? 

Until next time-Kyle

2 comments:

  1. I haven't figured that out yet...I'll go to the store and then an hour later have to go back because I forgot something and then remember that I had to go to the other store which was next door to the first place I went :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have to go to the store. Just be like me and never run errands until all you have left is Saltines and a can of greenbeans :)

    ReplyDelete