Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Girlfriends"

I don't want to sound like a greeting card, but it is wonderful to have special friends. There are millions of people out there who do not have the connection of friendships.  I love being in the company of my friends.  My day is always a little brighter when I'm sharing time with them. Over the years we have discussed "deep" issues, quilted together, laughed, shopped, and even cried over each others sorrows.  We speak the same language, like the same movies, have similar dreams and goals and on occasion, eat more than we should.  Why are we friends, I can't really explain it.  We just are and I'm glad.


At the Breakfast Club in Fort Collin
Julie, Becky, Liz and Kyle


The best times in life are made a thousand times better when shared with dear friends. Remember: Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. *  a Sicilian proverb

 Until next time- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment