Friday, March 18, 2011

For Today:
Looking Out My Window: Spring ?, Winter ?, Spring ?  Winter ?, it's up for grabs today.

My Weekend Plans Include: If the weather cooperates it might mean doing a bit, a small bit, of raking.  Maybe just enough to fill the dumpster for Wednesday's trash pick up.  I know I should be recycling the sticks but there are so many, a few won't matter.

I’m Reading:  Finishing Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and starting Cruel and Unusual by Patricia Cornwell.

Movie Marquee: The Pillars of the Earth

Something Quiltie: Hopefully, I'll have time to sew a binding on the "Secret Shop Hop Quilt".  I always use my walking foot to attach it to the quilt and leave extra batting in the seam allowance to fill the binding once it's turned.  As a judge at quilt shows and also having had many of my quilts judged, having a filled binding is something that judges love to get you on.

One of My Favorite Things: A perfectly grilled Reuben Sandwich.



I'm Thinking About: I love this quote from Dr. Seuss. 

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” 
~Dr. Seuss

What’s For Dinner: A repeat of that perfectly grilled Reuben Sandwich. Couldn't ask for anything better on a Friday night.

A Favorite Photo:

A room with a view
The Amalfi Coast in Sorrento, Italy
2007
Mt. Vesuvius is in the background

Have a wonderful weekend,

1 comment:

  1. I like Rueben sandwiches, too. Maybe I have to have one for lunch today!
    Love your picture!!

    ReplyDelete