Friday, March 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday

For Today:
Looking Out My Window: March is one of our snowiest months, but Spring has been definitely teasing.  We have a goose couple, Gander and Gertie, continually hanging out in the yard.  Wouldn't it be fun if we had babies soon.

My Weekend Plans Include: I'm heading to Denver again to have a girls' weekend.  I'm sure the three of us can figure out some fun things to do. Sorry Kate, wish it was the four of us.  On Monday I'm visiting Jessica's classroom to finally meet "her kids".  It's interesting how they react when "Mrs. Wolfe finally tells them that I am her mother".  

I’m Reading:  Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.

Movie Marquee:  Shackleton and The Girl Who Played With Fire.

Something Quiltie: Making a "Hot Dog Pillowcase" is fun and easy.  We have new Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric at the store.  I made a quick pillowcase for the library corner of Jessica's kindergarten classroom.  Kohl's has all of Eric Carle's books on sale with the appropriate stuffed toys.  This should brighten up the corner.

One of My Favorite Things:  Checking out what's new at Crate and Barrel.  Can you figure out one place I'm heading while I'm in Denver?


I'm Thinking About: I collect this and collect that, wish I could collect more time.


What’s For Dinner: Stuffed Peppers, found hiding in the freezer.

A Favorite Photo:

"Girls Day Out"
 It's about having fun together.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments: