Friday, October 8, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today: 

Looking Out My Window: No signs of fall here.  The palm trees are swaying, I'm soaking up the sun, a lizard just ran past the door, and it's going to be hot and humid.

My Weekend Plans Include: a Florida adventure.  We're heading to Naples, not Italy, and then on to Sannibel Island for some shopping, shell hunting, Florida sunshine and good eats.

I’m Reading: Last weekend I drove past Barnes and Noble and noticed a small caravan of Sisters on the Fly trailers.  The author of the book, Sisters on the Fly, Irene Rawlings was doing a book signing.  I had to stop.  I would love to have one of these delightful trailers.  Anyone know where I can get one?  Take time to look at their website, it will make you want one too.

Something Quiltie: No vacation is complete without one stop at a quilt shop.  Stopped at Once Upon A Quilt, a shop in Fort Lauderdale. It fun how each shop takes on a personality of their own, specializing in different types of fabrics and styles.

One of My Favorite Daughters: Kate.  It's wonderful having grown up daughters.  She is a special friend, and companion.  She makes me laugh, smile, and burst with pride.

I’m Thinking About: Will I meet Sally today?  Who's Sally?  The alligator that lives at Kate's museum.  

While Kate's working, I hope to take a swamp tour. You know, one of those air boats that whips across the Everglades.

What’s For Dinner: Some good seafood, I hope.

A Favorite Photo:  
Do you see the babies?

Until Next Time-Kyle

2 comments: