Wednesday, October 13, 2021

What is Red and White and So Much fun to Make?

Since February, I believe,
I have been getting weekly patterns
It's been her Heartfelt
Block of the Week.


My plan had been to use only
my red and white French General fabrics
that had been accumulating in this picnic basket.



I can't say that I did one block per week.
I found it easier to do several blocks
at a time in order for the blocks to coordinate better.
A sampler can be challenging 
to make the blocks work well together.

I didn't follow the pattern exactly.
I eliminated a few blocks
and doubled up on others.

I had this beautiful French General border fabric
and used it as the finale.



Can you have too many red and white quilts?
No, I don't think so.


Couette Rouge et Blanche
73" x 96"

Question:  Did I use up all my red and white
French General fabric?

No, that would be the wrong thing to do!
But, let's say, I did make a sizable dent.

Question:  Did I buy any red and white 
French General Fabrics?

That information will remain a secret behind 
closed sewing room doors.



Until Next Time-
Kyle

    

 


 


2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! a Red and White Quilt is always a winner in my book. I have some blocks that also need to be sewn together. It would be perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry all my comments were erased

    ReplyDelete