Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Watch Your Tinsel

Do you ever find yourself not knowing
if you are coming or going?
It's an easy trap to get into during the holidays.
 We're pulled in lots directions with lots of obligations.
We've been having some boiler work done.
Our boiler was an octopus of copper pipes and connectors
leading off in all directions of the basement and 
then heading off to heat the house.

I can attest to the fact that it was not very efficient
in keeping me toasty and warm on cold winter days.
But after some plumbing magic by the best plumber in N. Colorado,
and some organization,
   the boiler is ready to get busy and 
work much more resourcefully.
Now if I can apply this lesson to me.

Don't become one of the frenzied shoppers 
you find at the malls.

Keep it simple.

 Watch out for 
baking disasters.
Be organized.



And for goodness sakes,

Until Next Time-

3 comments:

  1. It's always good to be toasty warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at the difference! I hope it's working full speed when we all get home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some major revision work there! And I love that "Don't get your tinsel in a tangle" sign.

    ReplyDelete