Friday, August 27, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today:

Looking Out My Window: I noticed a couple of yellow leaves in the cottonwood trees.  The first sign of fall?

My Weekend Plans Include: No commitments. Yeah!  Everyone needs a weekend like that once in awhile.

I’m Reading: I think I have about 3 books to listen to.  All of my holds at the library showed up at the same time. 
I'm listening to This Body of Death, by Elizabeth George.  It's a British mystery with some gruesome parts.
I need to start I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron which is a  humorous look at women who are getting older and dealing with life. I'll let you know about this one.  The title sounds good.
I also have The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir.  I chose this because I love the reader, Rosalyn Landor
 
Movie Marquee: Due to our Leadville escapades last weekend, we still have the same flicks, It's Complicated and Days of Heaven with Richard Gere, 1978

Something Quiltie:  Note to self: If you are machine quilting, do not wear black pants.  Quilt batting loves to get close and personal.
I’m Thinking About: It's important to make time to spend with your friends. I had breakfast yesterday with some of my girl friends.  It was the perfect way to start the day.

One of My Favorite Things: I love to iron.  Is that a sickness?  I love clothes that are pressed.  

What I’m Planning: I'm planning on making some pesto this weekend and freezing it in some ice cube trays for individual bits.  My basil plants have an abundance of leaves this year and pesto is so quick and easy. Let me know if anyone needs the recipe.

What’s For Dinner:  Fridays are always quick and easy after a busy week.  Turkey burgers, fresh fruit and zucchini. 
A Favorite Photo:  

He's a sweet kitty.
Until Next Time-Kyle

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am sorry to say, loving ironing is a sickness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to iron too...must be genetic :)

    ReplyDelete