Friday, April 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday

For today:

Looking Out My Window: Last weekend somebody thought it would be clever to spray paint graffiti on a water culvert across the lake.  The city has a graffiti hotline # to call.  The graffiti was gone yesterday. Thanks.

I’m Hearing: Mr and Mrs Flicker are back in the neighborhood.  Unfortunately, they believe pecking into the stucco of our house would provide a wonderful home for their family. I have shooed them away 3 times this morning.

My Weekend Plans Include: Elizabeth and Don, Jessica, and my sister, Jane will be here this weekend to celebrate Easter and to participate in Raking Day. 

I’m Reading: I'm still listening to the  First Family by David Baldacci. Actually, Ed and I listening to it together. I  also finished a great story called A Painted House by John Grisham. This short story is narrated by seven year-old Luke Chandler, the son of an Arkansas family renting and farming in 1952. I really liked this one.
 
Movie Marquee: The Men Who Stare At Goats and the Red Violin

Something Quiltie: Last night my quilt group met at Debbie's house.  I love that group of women.  It's great to have friends to laugh and cry with.

I’m Thinking About: How blessed I am in all aspects of my life.

One of My Favorite Things: Our library system here is amazing.  I love the fact that you can place holds on items on line.  Then you are sent an email saying it's ready for pickup.  They even send you a reminder when it's due.  It's a great system.

What I’m Planning For: Next week I have to teach a class at the store.  There's a lot of prep that's involved.  

What’s For Dinner: Mexican Cobb Salad

A Favorite Photo:
Easter, 2000

Until Next Time-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment